£38,236 - £45,783
15 Sep 2019
As a key member of the HR Directorate management team you will be responsible for delivering HR activities that support delivery of the ONR People Strategy and HR Directorate Plan.
This will be through the People Services team who are responsible for resourcing matters, guidance, advice and casework as well as health, safety and wellbeing in addition to the oversight of the security vetting function. You will lead the development of our mental health strategy as well as contribute to a range of activities such as health and safety, diversity and inclusion.
About The Role
- Using internal and external insight to further develop, implement and embed the mental health and wellbeing strategy for ONR, acting as subject matter expert in this area.
- Working with the HR lead on health and safety to contribute to other projects and activities within this area such as stress management.
- Actively promoting positive health and wellbeing amongst our staff and working with other HR staff to design and run events across our 3 office locations.
- Working closely with key internal stakeholders such as other HR colleagues, and trade unions on health and wellbeing.
- Researching, applying and promoting diversity initiatives.
- Providing advice, guidance and support on equality and diversity issues.
- Identifying external trends, recognising best practice which will increase diversity within ONR.
- Working collaboratively and building relationships with other organisations to work together to improve diversity and inclusion in ONR.
- Reviewing HR policies and procedures to ensure that they are inclusive.
- Providing advice to line managers on a range of personal casework where needed.
- Member of, and advisor to, the Diversity and Inclusion Group.
Download full job description